Please follow these guidelines when posting items.
To allow buyers to get a true feel for the items you’re selling, please:
- Always include an image of the item. Posts with no image, including those with a photo containing only text, aren’t allowed.
- Include high-quality, well-lit photos.
- Keep photo clean by not adding extra stickers or text.
- Post an image of the actual item, not a catalog or stock photo.
Multiple posts showing identical items from the same seller can be confusing to buyers, and difficult to manage for sellers. Even if you have more than one of the same item, please list one at a time. Don’t post the same item in more than one listing or in multiple categories. Your item will be removed If you Spam the platform whether its a free ad or paid plane. We want to keep the market competitive and free of spam. Try to atleast list 3 to 4 of the same items in the same category. Do to items having a unlimited listing time, we will monitor items be spam. Give 12-24 hr before listing the same item again. Posting Items in Categories which it doesn’t belong will be removed.
Please list an accurate geographic location so your local buyers can arrange to meet you for pickup.
Titles, descriptions, & prices
Titles and descriptions should give buyers a clear, honest, and accurate description so they can tell if the item is what they’re looking for. Some things to avoid:
Messaging & communication
- Don’t add keywords or price points intended to manipulate search results.
- Don’t link to websites or post URLs.
- We suggest you don’t provide personal information, but it is your choice if you want to.
- Don’t solicit risky payment methods such as Western Union or Moneygram.
Hustlemyad messaging lets you communicate with others without sharing personal information or leaving the app. Remember, use of in-app messaging to circumvent prohibited items or posting rules isn’t allowed. Tips for messaging
Most items are allowed on Hustlemyad, but there are a few types of items that aren’t permitted. Some may present legal issues or be dangerous, while others may be offensive or not in line with the spirit of our community. Read the prohibited items guidelines for details.
Sometimes fees may be incurred when posting certain kinds of items or making cashless transactions. Any action by a seller to avoid paying a fee is strictly prohibited. It’s important to remember that if you don’t pay these fees, whether intentionally or by mistake, your listings may be removed.