Iguana Marine is an affordable mobile marine repair shop. We are ABYC Master Technicians holding all 7 ABYC certifications. We provide professional, dependable, knowledgeable, and hard working marine technicians capable of working on all your boats systems. No boat is too big or too small for Iguana Marine to help you.
Iguana Marine will repair, troubleshoot, and maintain the following:
– Marine Electrical Systems including bilge repair, battery replacement, electric panel replacement, clean up of messy installs
– Engine Work including gasoline and diesel, inboards and outboards, scanner, water pump, manifolds, risers, over heat issues
– Pre Purchase Inspection – Survey boat for latent issues, scan engines, check electrical, verify all systems are operating
– Electronics Install including GPS, VHF, and Radar etc. Custom installs available!
– Systems – repair raw water systems, heat exchangers, generators, battery systems, corrosion issues, bonding systems, plumbing, steering, hydraulics, hynautics, air conditioning,
– Generators – gasoline and diesel, engine work, electrical work, troubleshoot shut down and no start issues
Iguana Marine is committed to providing the highest level of service and state of the art diagnosis to our clients. We genuinely care about your vessel from bow to stern.
Find us at http://www.iguanamarine.com and read our 5 star reviews on Google and Yelp!
Call the owner today!
JON LOWELL – IGUANA MARINE YACHT REPAIROwner – ABYC Master Technician – Yacht Specialist
American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) certifications:Marine Electrical – Diesel Engines – Gasoline Engines – Marine SystemsAir Conditioning & Refrigeration – Marine Corrosion – Marine Composites
Mobile: (561) 779-7653