Contact : (800) 632-4600
We’re looking for a solutions driven and customer focused Collector to join our team. To minimize losses to the Credit Union by recommending and/or taking appropriate collection action on delinquent loans, Visa accounts, negative share and previously charged-off accounts in a timely and efficient manner. To maintain a high service quality to the Credit Union’s membership.
Here’s what you can expect day-to-day:
- Analyze member’s financial situations and offer best solutions through phone, email, and or written correspondence.
- Maintain high call volumes, follow collection performance standards, and strategize the best course of action to collect monies.
- Perform account maintenance or updates, investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Work as a team member and collaborate with peers and outside agencies, such as law enforcement, attorneys, peer collectors, repossession agencies and similar to minimize outstanding accounts.
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you grow and progress in your career.
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm schedule.
What you’ll bring to the position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Great energy interpersonal skills.
- Two+ years of consumer credit and collections experience in a financial institution.
- Proven experience with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Apt in negotiating, persuading, and compassionate.
- Strong knowledge of repossession processes and compliance.
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent compensation
- Compensation based on education and experience
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses.
- Bi-Annual Profit-Sharing Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
Join us at Provident Credit Union as a Personal Account Advisor. Discover new challenges in a rewarding atmosphere that helps you grow professionally.