We work on all US immigration cases.Get attorney assessment at
786-288-0878 Why Work With Us?
- Find out the “Do-It-Yourself” immigration risks that cause irreversible damage to your case, preventing you from getting the immigration benefit that you want.
- Save hundreds on “attorney consultations” and get our multipoint attorney case assessment, complimentary for a limited time.
- Cost conscious, flat fee pricing. 95% of all cases we work on are fixed fee cases, helping you know exactly what a case will cost.
- Payment Plans. For the right candidate, we work with you financially, offering different payment options.
- Multiple Attorney Audit (MAA). Two+ heads are better than one. Every case is reviewed by multiple attorneys and paralegals, all for the same price.
- Learn about and avoid the nuanced pitfalls that cause document prep services, paralegals and even attorneys to lose a case, often triggering removal proceedings.
- US immigration specialization. We only work on US immigration law. Many don’t.
- Top law school attorneys. Law schools are ultra competitive. The law reality is that top level students – those who can do top level work and often outthink the rest, will go to top level schools. When the top schools have filled their ranks, the bottom tiered applicants will go to the bottom tiered schools. We only hire from top 20 law schools like Emory law and others.
- Peace of mind. We use NASA triple redundancy, making sure multiple eyes and hands (attorneys and paralegals) weigh in and review your case before it gets filed.
- No complaints, ever! Our attorneys have no client complaints, don’t have any disciplinary issues and are Bar Association members in good standing. Make sure to ask your attorney about their Bar Association standing and disciplinary record.
- Law firm. Unlike many immigration operations you will find, we are actual attorneys. It’s unfortunate, but many “legal” advertisers are a mix of paralegals, legal match companies, or somebody who once helped a friend translate immigration documents and decided to make some extra cash. Be careful! These actors are often engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.
- FIBI – For Immigrants, By Immigrants. We get what it’s like to be an immigrant. As a group, we have personally gone through the trials and tribulations of getting a visa, extending the visa, changing to a different visa, getting a temporary green card and eventually US citizenship.
Get attorney assessment at 786-288-0878